Join the Rangers Guild on an adventure into the arts and crafts of Wilderness Survival.
Train in the arts of surviving and thriving in the wild. You may learn to light a fire in the wilderness, loose arrows with a bow, find shelter from the elements, or cook an outdoor meal. In our stealth days, campers will play large-scale games of guile while learning to move silently and invisibly across the landscape.
Each Rangers Adventure is a unique day! Campers can even take themes more than once while our expert instructors help them extend their previous experience. Or, they can try new themes and find their next passion.
- Stealth, Archery, and Wilderness Survival
- Train in the arts of archery, stealth, camouflage, and survival. Includes either target archery or our safe foam arrow games.
- Survival, Stealth, and Camouflage
- Games of stealth and camouflage, along with survival skills.
- Fire, Knives, and Survival
- The time-honored craft of whittling and carving, plus basic and advanced fire skills