Winter Realms of Cascadia: Middle Earth Adventure
Oakland & Berkeley
Take the worlds of elves, rangers and wizards off the computers and back into the woods. Welcome to the Realms of Cascadia!
Trackers Earth presents a camp of truly epic nature. Step into the winter world of Cascadia and its realms of magic, adventure and ancient ways. Participate in a live-action role-playing game where we develop skills, gain experience and embark on quests.
All the campers create and assume characters from their favorite fantastical fiction: Rogues, Elves, Healers, Paladins, Hobbit, Gnomes, Rangers and more. Trackers instructors are your Realm Guides in a grand game of live action role-playing.
Live the Story
We discover, explore and pay homage to the fantastical worlds or literature: from J.R.R. Tolkien's epic Lord of the Rings Trilogy to more modern works and finally to traditional folktales and songs. There will be wizards, fantastic journeys, fellowships and an exploration into the greatest wonders of nature.
Details for Winter Realms of Cascadia: Middle Earth Adventure
Super Early Discount Register by November 8, 2013 and receive 25% off regular tuition
Early Discount Register by December 6, 2013 and receive 10% off regular tuition
Berkeley & Oakland Location 3049 Adeline St, Berkeley, Trackers Earth Bay
7:30am - 8:30am Free & Flexible Morning Check-in with activities based on theme
8:30am - 3:30pm Camp Session where we do most of the learning. Bus programs leave at 8:30am
3:30pm - 4pm Free & Flexible Afternoon Check-out with activities based on theme
4pm - 6:00pm Pre-registered After Camp
Grade 1 December 30, 2013 , $71 includes 10% early discount
Grade 2-3 December 30, 2013 , $71 includes 10% early discount
Grade 4-5 December 30, 2013 , $71 includes 10% early discount
Before you register PLEASE READ the critical information below to help you decide if your program is the right match for you or you child. TrackersNW invests in families and students dedicated to maturity and accountability as a team. The experience of your child is heightened as these filters insure a safe, supportive and competent collaboration with both our instructors and all other team members (including students).
This program is a good fit for the child and parent who...
• trust one another
• are interested in and empathetic to the natural world
• crave a different way of experiencing and seeing both natural and modern world
• want to have fun
• possess a sense of adventure
• make intelligent choices
• display competent autonomy when needed
• can make and keep clear agreements concerning safety
• can help insure the safety of their peers and collaborators
• works diligently toward adult accountability, consequences and responsibility
• will come dressed appropriately to stay warm, dry and healthy
• is okay with being muddy, cold and wet at times
• can be a real kid
• shares well with others
This program is NOT a good fit for children who...
• are not interested in nature & scout awareness
• are not empathetic for the natural world
• are being forced to come to camp
• cannot display competent autonomy when needed
• cannot make and keep clear agreements and choices concerning safety
• is kept inside all the time so may be uncomfortable
• will not dress appropriately to stay warm, dry and healthy
• is not okay with being muddy, cold and wet at times
• has trouble working with others and respecting the needs of other participants
Please note that if your child is positively working on behavior, we are willing to work with them and you with clear agreements