2016-2017 After School Registration Information
In August families will have the opportunity to enroll in our monthly payment plan. Your tuition is based on the total number of days for that specific school and day schedule. For ease of accounting, payments are divided into nine equal payments (less your deposit), regardless of the number of meetings in that specific month. Payments are automatically debited once monthly from September – May. Please note that registrations are for a full year; however, we do allow for mid-season withdrawals per our cancellation policy (see below).
Tuition Fees and Dates
Download Pricing Sheet
Please note that our program begins on Tuesday September 6, 2016 and ends on Friday June 9, 2017. There is also no Trackers after school during school holidays, no-school days, etc. Early release conference days are included, however! We will pick up at the early release time on those days at no extra cost. Your payment will be pro-rated for the exact number of days in your school's session. Please see our Calendar for details.
There is no Trackers After School at any of our schools during the following weeks:
- December 19 - December 30: Winter Break
- January 2 - January 8: Trackers Staff Development Week
- April 3 - April 7: OUSD and BUSD Spring Break (All Trackers after school programs will not meet this week regardless of your school's spring break week)
We want your child to experience our program so your family can decide if it is the best fit for them. We can schedule trial days in May on a space-available basis. We will begin taking reservations for Fall trial days pending available space on Monday August 22nd. Single day trials are $35. If you then sign up for the program, your total tuition will be pro-rated for the time remaining in our year. Contact Us for more information.
We offer rolling mid-session enrollment when space is available, and pro-rate tuition based on actual remaining days in the program. Contact us for more details.
Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy
Because of our small group sizes at each school, we are greatly impacted by mid-year cancellations and withdrawals. Nevertheless, we understand that the needs of families may change during the school year. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Registrations are for a full year, and days missed due to illness or family travel will not be refunded.
- We request a two-week courtesy notice prior to withdrawals. All cancellations must be made in writing via email.
- For all withdrawals, a $75 withdrawal fee will apply.
- After the withdrawal fee has been subtracted, we will refund any pre-paid tuition prorated for time not attended.