Spring Break Camps & Activities
Top 5 Reasons to Join Trackers Kids Spring Break Camps...
1) Real and compelling adventures Trackers Earth Camps offer authentic experiences. We do not simply teach through games of tag or cue cards. We offer archery with expert instructors, go fishing by the oceanside, build fires training you in outdoor survival, live a story in Middle Earth, or harvest wild plants for homemade root-beer. Choose your camp theme and choose your adventure.
2) The best experience Trackers Earth is the original. Other camps offer themes similar to our School of Magic (grade 1-5), Stealth, Archery & Wilderness Survival (grade 1-5) or Archery Academy (grade 2-9). It is our years of experience that provides the highest caliber instruction and curriculum for both role-playing and traditional skill based summer camps.
3) Strong team and social skills Our groups are kept to a staff to student ratio that allows for personal instruction. Counselor and campers become a strong learning team, making Trackers the most competent and profound summer camp experience available anywhere.
4) Awesome Extended Camp Free and optional morning extended camp is from 7:30 AM - 8:20 AM. Camp runs from 8:30 AM - 4:000 PM with affordable After Camp options at our East Bay location that go until 6 PM.
5) Confidently the Best Staff. We enlist only the best for our camp team. Our instructors set a new standard for professional and personal experience. All Trackers camp staff go through a thorough background check and a lengthy interview process. They are expert instructors teaching authentic skills.
Bay Area Spring Break Camp Locations
East Bay Drop Off Location 3049 Adeline Street, Berkeley, in the Guild Hall at the historic South Berkeley Marmot Mountain Works building
Marin Drop Off Location New Location! - Selected Themes Available. Piper Park, 250 Doherty Dr., Larkspur, a beautiful park with views of Mt. Tam, just off Hwy 101
Spring Break Day Camp Weeks of Operation
Berkeley Drop-Off: Week 1, March 31 - April 4: Berkeley Unified, Alameda Unified
Berkeley and Marin Drop-Off: Week 2, April 14 - April 18: Oakland Unified, Albany Unified, Marin, Yu Ming, many local private schools
Spring Break Day Camp Age Groups
Grade 1 Mobile day camps that teach the beginnings of new and fun skills
Grade 2-3 Mobile day camps that truly immerse campers into the story of the camp
Grade 4-5 Mobile day camps developing skills in rich learning environments
Grade 6-9 Mobile day camps that teach in-depth craft and outdoor skills