Trackers Earth offers the most adventurous summer camps in the Bay Area. We meet at a central location and then transport campers to the best local parks and green spaces. Your child gets to explore the outdoors and learn authentic skills. Our day and overnight camps feature a range of themes: wilderness survival, homesteading crafts, role-playing adventure, archery, and much more.We were totally impressed by the camp and its staff. That's the word around town - everyone raves about this camp experience. –Lolly Jamerson, Parent
Top 5 reasons to join Trackers Kids summer camps...
- 1) Real and compelling adventures
- We do not teach through games of tag or off cue cards. We offer archery with expert instructors, fish by the oceanside, build fires, role-play a story in the fantasy Realms, and harvest wild plants for homemade root-beer.
- 2) The best experience
- Trackers Earth is the original. Other camps offer themes similar to our School of Magic, Stealth, Archery & Wilderness Survival, or Rangers Archery Academy. Our years of experience provides the highest caliber instruction and curriculum for both role-playing and traditional skill based camps.
- 3) Strong team and social skills
- Our groups are kept to a staff to student ratio that allows for personal instruction. Together groups become a strong learning team, making Trackers the most competent and profound summer camp experience.
- 4) Awesome extended camp
- Free and optional morning extended camp check-in is from 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM. Camp runs from 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM with affordable Extended Camp options that go until 6 PM.
- 5) Confidently the best staff
- Our instructors are experts teaching authentic skills, who set the standard for professional and personal outdoor educator experience. All Trackers camp staff go through a thorough background check and a lengthy interview process.
Bay Area Camp LocationsOur camps meet in central urban locations. From there, we transport to wonderful wild spaces for activities.
East Bay Drop Off 3049 Adeline Street, Berkeley, in our Guild Hall across from Ashby BART
Marin Drop Off Piper Park, 250 Doherty Dr., Larkspur, a beautiful park, views of Mt. Tam, just off Hwy 101
Overnight Camps Rural and beautiful forest site near Santa Cruz; includes shuttle bus from our HQ in town or airport pick-up
Camp Age Groups
For summer camps, when grade is noted it means the grade the camper is entering the following Fall.
Entering Grade 1 Mobile day camps that teach the beginnings of new and fun skills
Entering Grade 2-3 Mobile day camps that truly immerse campers into the story of the camp
Entering Grade 4-5 Overnight or day camps developing skills in rich learning environments
Entering Grade 6-9 Overnight or day camps that teach in-depth craft and outdoor skills
Entering Grade 10-12 Leadership opportunities including intensive community building and outdoor lore
Please note: We may remove themes that are full from our calendar list below. Please click here to see a list of all our camp themes.