This program comes with...
- Mentoring and guidance to accomplish the learning levels of a Wilder
- Working with our top Trackers Instructors as mentors
- 9 field Saturdays and 2 community gatherings
- Access to our weekly skills nights
- A frost mora wood carving knife
Class is one weekend a month from September to May. Please check these dates carefully, as we are unable to provide credit for missed days.
Grade 1-12: Schedule B*
- September 15, 2018 Field Day
- October 6, 2018 Field Day
- October 27, 2018 Field Day
- November 17, 2018 Field Day
- December 8, 2018 Optional Holiday Party
- January 26, 2019 Field Day
- February 16, 2019 Field Day
- March 16, 2019 Field Day
- April 20, 2019 Field Day
- May 11, 2019 Field Day
- June 1, 2019 Community Celebration: Picnic Potluck
Registration Policy Information
TuitionTuition is divided into monthly payments after a $75 deposit, or may be paid in full by August 15 for a 5% discount.
To secure your space for Fall 2018 we require a non-refundable $75 deposit per child. Tuition is divided into nine equal payments which will be charged on the first of the month from September through May. A 5% discount will be applied for tuition paid in full by August 15.
Please note that registrations are for the entirety of the program; however, we do allow for mid-season withdrawals per our cancellation policy (see below). If you are unable to provide your deposit now due to financial hardship, please contact us directly so we may make alternate arrangements. Limited scholarships are available in cases of financial need; please see our scholarship page for deadlines and application information.
Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy
Because of our small group sizes, we are greatly impacted by mid-session cancellations and withdrawals. Please carefully look at the calendar dates above and weigh well if this is a commitment that fits with your family's schedule and needs. Nevertheless, we understand that the needs of families may change during the year. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- We request a two-week courtesy notice prior to withdrawals.
- For all withdrawals from apprenticeship programs, a withdrawal fee equal to one monthly payment will apply.
- After the withdrawal fee has been subtracted, we will refund any pre-paid tuition prorated for time not attended.
- We cannot offer credit for program days due to illness, family vacations, etc.