Who Do We Need?
We need the following of skills of awareness:
- Situational Awareness: Tactical thinking is essential to you. You perceive your entire environment—increasing depth and breadth of perception to readily act.
- Connective Awareness: Crafting a mental map is normal for you. You connect information by building comprehension and retention of information.
- Strategic Awareness: Longer-term strategic thinking is a part of your everyday life. You iterate on plans, adapting to test tactics and strategy.
- Purpose Driven Awareness: Higher purpose defines your objectives and outcomes. You care for community, nature, and many generations.
What Do We Need?
We need Outdoor Educators & Craftspeople to work in one of our core teams:
- Outdoor Skills for Young Children (Grade K-1)
- Bushcraft, Archery & Wilderness Survival
- Farm Craft, Animals & Wild Foods
- Fishing, Foraging & Outdoor Cooking
- Live Action Role-Playing Games
- Paintball, Reconnaissance & Action Sports
- Outdoor Recreation, Boating & Rock Climbing
- Ceramics, Crafting & Blacksmithing